To further reduce and control the spread of COVID-19, the Marshall County Health Department has advised Bremen Schools to limit spectators at sporting events to only family members up to a maximum of four (4) per player. Although only family members may attend the restriction of “living under the same household” has been lifted. This policy will remain in effect until further notice from the Marshall County Health Department. Compliance with MCHD policies will prevent further limitations.
- Family members (including grandparents, aunts, uncles) of players may attend contests up to a maximum of four (4) spectators per rostered athlete.
- Livestream will not be available.
- Complimentary sign-ins will be eliminated – You must have purchased a digital ticket to be admitted.
- Cash ticket sales at the gate will not be available.
- Masks must be worn at all times when on the school campus.
- All family members must social distance (6 ft) from other spectators.