On Friday, the Marshall County Health Department announced a face covering mandate. In response, Bremen Athletics will implement the following protocols for all activities starting on Monday, July 20th:
- All students, coaches and athletic personnel must wear a mask, covering the nose and mouth, when entering and exiting the school facility and throughout the pre-practice screening process.
- Masks are to be worn while transitioning from screening to designated practice areas.
- If possible, masks will remain in place throughout athletic activities unless at least a 6 feet social distance can be maintained or wearing one poses a health risk (trouble breathing, asthma, heat, exertion, shortness of breath, etc.)
- Masks will be worn so they can easily be transitioned to-and-from the covering of the nose and mouth.
- Masks should cover nose and mouth during demonstrations, walk-throughs, meetings and other periods when physical activity is at a minimum.
As the current pandemic environment continues to change, flexibility and communication are extremely important to continue athletic activities in a safe and practical manner. Thank-you for your understanding and support! If you have any questions, please contact Bremen Athletic Director – Troy Holmes at email@example.com.