PHASE 1: JULY 6–JULY 19. BREMEN HIGH SCHOOL FALL SPORTS ONLY (boys tennis, cross country, football, girls golf, soccer, volleyball)
- All activities are voluntary.
- ONLY open to participants and essential personnel (coaches, managers, trainers).
- No parents, spectators, etc.
- Participants must have submitted all medical information requirements by completing the online registration at Register My Athlete BEFORE practicing (see Bulletin #2).
- Lockers and showers WILL NOT be available.
- Report in proper, clean gear that has been laundered since being used last. No sharing with others.
- All workout clothing is to be laundered at home. The school will not be providing laundry services for athletes.
- Athletes are expected to leave the school facility and return home at the conclusion of each activity.
- Athletes are expected to shower at home immediately after practice.
- Athletes are limited to 15 hours of school sponsored activities a week.
- No travel or competition with other schools.
- Participants bring their own water and water bottles to each athletic activity. No sharing with others.
- Face coverings are allowed, if wearing one does not pose a health risk.
- All physical contact is to be avoided. Social distancing is encouraged.
- Parents and athletes should self-screen before coming to school. Those showing symptoms of COVID-19 without being otherwise explained are to stay home.
- COVID-19 symptoms: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, recent loss of taste or smell.
- Athletes who have had close contact with a person who is lab confirmed with COVID-19 are to stay home.
- Before each athletic activity: All athletes and essential personnel will report to the school link Door #16 for a temperature check and a pre-practice school screening.
PHASE 1 – Bremen High School Athletic Schedule (July 6 – July 19):
Boys Tennis: Mon-*Tue-Wed-*Thur (6:00-8:00 PM). Coach Kevin Hickman – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girls Golf: If possible, play local courses and/or use driving ranges to work on game. Coach Jessica Klingerman – email@example.com
Volleyball: Tue-Thur (9:00-11:00 AM). Coach Justin Cochran – firstname.lastname@example.org.
*BOLD denotes conditioning only
If you have any questions, please contact Bremen Athletic Director, Troy Holmes, at email@example.com
KEEP OUR LIONS SAFE!