In order for athletes (grades 5-12) to participate in sports at Bremen Public Schools (BPS), the following information must be provided BEFORE their first day of athletic activities:
- ALL BPS ATHLETES must submit a completed Health History Update Questionnaire. In addition, ALL HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETES must submit a completed Protected Health & Information Form.
- If the answer to ANY of the seven (7) questions on the Health History Update Questionnaire (above) is “YES”, then the student must have a 2020-21 Physical Exam Form completed and dated April 1, 2020 or later.
- If ALL the answers to the seven (7) questions on the Health History Update Questionnaire are “NO” and the student has a physical exam recorded on an IHSAA form dated April 1, 2019 or later, then a new physical is NOT REQUIRED.
- All BPS ATHLETES WHO PARTICIPATED in a sport last school year will already have a physical exam on file at the Bremen Athletic Office: Students with Physicals Dated April 1, 2019 or later.
- ANY BPS ATHLETE planning to participate in a sport during the upcoming school year (2020-21) and did not play a sport during the past 2019-20 school year MUST have a 2020-21 Physical Exam Form completed and dated April 1, 2020 or later.
- ALL BPS ATHLETES must complete the online registration process at Register My Athlete.
If you have any questions, please contact Bremen Athletic Director, Troy Holmes, at email@example.com
KEEP OUR LIONS SAFE!